Learn to read between the numbers.
MAASS IQ DIGITAL ANALYTICS TRAINING
Fuel your people. Accelerate your analytics initiatives. And empower your organization to go further, faster.
No matter where your organization sits on the analytics spectrum, MaassIQ will create a customized training solution that combines our deep analytics consulting experience with real-world applications that use your data, your use cases, and information pertinent to your vertical.
Launch Your Analytics Training Program
– Your company’s office
– Philadelphia, PA (MaassMedia HQ)
Analytics, Marketing, Sales, UX, and Executive Teams
Starting at $4,000 for a half-day course for 3 people or more
No per-person charges.
How it works
Whether your marketers and analysts need to master the fundamentals or you’re seeking a next-level digital transformation, dive exactly as deep as you need to.
Pick the path that’s right for your team and transform them into analytics superheroes who are faster than a speeding alert, more powerful than a custom dashboard, and able to leap tall datasets in a single bound. Choose a track and have your team take each course in the sequence. Or select individual courses to match your nee
Before each course, we’ll have a conversation with you to make sure that your team’s priorities and use cases are addressed. Courses can also be customized by industry.
- If your organization has a corporate training program, we’ll make sure we meet your own accreditation standards.
- All attendees receive a complete set of course materials.
- A concluding examination to assess personal comprehension.
- Dedicated Slack channel for course questions.
- Off-site, post-course office hours.
- Ask us about our communities of practice that keep everyone operating at the absolute peak of their game.
“Campus Philly’s entire team of 12 was trained on Google Analytics by MaassMedia. As a result, program managers have more control of their marketing tactics and are regularly checking Google Analytics to see if marketing efforts are driving the right kind of activity. We can now make informed decisions about cultivating new audiences and engaging our current audience.”
– Deborah Diamond, President, Campus Philly
“MaassMedia (Wesley Hall, specifically) has been a real game changer for our analytics work. We’ve been able to customize training for the entire digital group, each member with different levels of analytics awareness and responsibility. We leave our training workshops knowing that we’re in line with best practices within the industry. It’s not just purely training for my team. It’s a big boost of confidence that we’re handling this great responsibility properly and are poised for the future.”
– Digital Marketing Manager, Global Specialty Chemical Company