Take your analytics solution for an introductory spin and learn how to make it go.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS FOR NEWBIES & NOVICES
Google Analytics is an impressive product. But only if your team thoroughly understands its capabilities and tools. That makes Google Analytics for Newbies and Novices indispensable for anyone new to the system or those who’ve yet to explore its full potential.
From the basics to secret tricks of the Google Analytics trade, our long-time MaassIQ specialists will use hands-on exercises and your own use cases to explore key concepts. Discover the the critical essentials they’ve found are needed to improve your marketing campaigns, reveal how users interact with your content, and jump-start conversions.
Marketers, Content Managers, Senior Executives, C-Level, Data Analysts, and anyone seeking Google Analytics IQ (GAIQ) exam certification prep.
- Get the absolute most from all of the reporting features in Google Analytics.
- Use key performance metrics to improve your campaigns and boost conversion rates.
- Customize effortless reporting for every stakeholder so they can independently get the data they need whenever they need it.
- Utilize Audience, Acquisition, and Behavior reports to identify opportunities to improve your customers’ digital experience, understand how they’re engaging with you, and track their origins.
- Set-up crucial conversion tracking and measure your performance against your key targets.
A review of all materials covered on the GAIQ exam is included.