The GDPR clock is ticking.
PREPARE YOUR ORGANIZATION FOR GDPR: A COMPLIANCE READINESS BOOTCAMP
Does your organization collect personal data from EU prospects or customers? Are you a digital marketing manager concerned about complying with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that becomes effective May 25, 2018? Avoid getting audited or fined. Ensure you understand and are adhering to these wide reaching requirements with the GDPR Compliance Readiness Bootcamp, led by Kristina Podnar.
In this workshop, we’ll explore your GDPR gaps and examine what digital marketing practices will be affected by these regulations. You’ll even hear about the strategies other companies are employing to ensure compliance so you can come away with actionable steps toward making a plan for your organization.
Marketing & digital managers who:
- Must adjust marketing and analytics practices in line with GDPR privacy, data collection ,and processing requirements
- Need to plan and educate organizational resources regarding new digital operational practices
- Have been tasked with planning or executing a GDPR framework in their organization
As well as policy stewards, and managers/executives in Regulatory Compliance, IT, Human Resources, Security, Communications, PR, and Procurement.
- Receive an educational overview of GDPR and its individual components
- Use our proprietary checklist to diagnose your organization’s GDPR vulnerabilities
- Plan the structure, roles and responsibilities, and the actions required by the different parts of your organization’s GDPR team
- Learn what other organizations are doing to prepare
- Learn how to create tactical processes to make your digital marketing policies GDPR compliant
For analytics program managers and leaders who want to obtain more support and increased budgets.
You will leave the workshop with an actionable plan and organizational checklist to prepare you for GDPR compliance.
This course is taught by Kristina Podnar, a digital policy advisor with nearly 20 years of management consulting experience. She has a history of successfully deploying complex digital transformation projects for Bloomberg Global 1000, government, and not-for-profit organizations as well as an aptitude for solving organizational challenges related to IT and digital governance issues.
Kristina has a BA in international studies and an MBA in international business from the Dominican University of California and is certified as both a Change Management Practitioner (APMG International) and a Project Management Professional (Project Management Institute).