Shine a bright light on the impressive powers of analytics.
DIGITAL ANALYTICS FOR DECISION MAKING
Digital data can answer questions about your marketing, sales, and overall business performance no other resource can. In this MaassIQ hands-on introductory overview of analytics fundamentals, our industry-leading analysts will kick the tires to show decision makers just what analytics can do and how it can do it.
We’ll examine the best practices used by organizations like yours to jolt their marketing efforts into overdrive. And we’ll explore how industry leaders are harnessing the power of analytics to up their game.
Marketers, Sales Teams, Content Managers, and C-level and Senior Executives.
- Pick the right metrics to gauge the performance of your marketing channels, including web, social, email, PPC, SEO, and more.
- Use digital data from your online marketing channels to measure your marketing performance against your business goals.
- Understand the data collection process and what kinds of information can be tracked.
- Evaluate the data visualization platform that’s best for your organization, such as Google Data Studio, Google Sheets, Domo, Tableau, and Excel.
- Identify best practices for developing a metrics framework to create meaningful reports, dashboards, and analyses that evaluate the effectiveness of your multi-channel digital initiatives.
Prior knowledge of Tableau, or a burning passion to study with our ink-stained masters of the analytic arts and become the DaVinci of dashboards.