Tracking dilemmas and headaches be gone!
TAG, YOU’RE IT: ADOBE ANALYTICS WITH DYNAMIC TAG MANAGER
Tired of manually entering code every time you need to track something new on your website or app? Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager is the answer to that and more.
Through group discussion and exercises based on your own use cases, our MaassIQ tag team of experts will reveal how to efficiently organize, implement, and manage all your third-party tags from a centralized location, optimize your code for maximum site load efficiency, avoid multiple page code iterations, and greatly reduce errors.
Developers and Analytics Managers.
- Use DTM rules and data elements to produce the cleanest and most consistent data possible.
- Employ staging mode and debugging to ensure error-free implementations and consistent data.
- Return to earlier implementations using versioning and source control.
- Utilize data layers to prevent website updates from corrupting data collection.
- Use APIs and External Data Sources to pull third-party data into your analysis.
- Implement SDKs for tracking data from your apps.