Location: Philadelphia, PA (possibly remote if necessary)
Status: Full time
Compensation: Commensurate with experience, plus benefits (health insurance, dental insurance and 401k)
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Description: MaassMedia, a fast-paced, growing digital analytics firm headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, is looking for highly motivated, outgoing, programming professionals to become Analytics Solutions Engineers. The right candidates will be software development- oriented individuals who can work collaboratively with our team of analysts, statisticians, and digital marketing consultants to assess and develop custom analytics solutions for our Fortune 500 clients. In addition, this role will be responsible for building custom, automated reporting solutions and should have practical experience with database architecture and APIs.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work in a cutting-edge field with blue chip firms alongside some of the marketing industry’s leading subject matter experts in Marketing Analytics.
- Perform custom web analytics assessments, development and custom implementations for client projects from requirements gathering to solution design to implementation, QA and deployment.
- Partner with client stakeholders and IT Staff, 3rd party development teams and analytics vendors in designing, developing, deploying and validating the best possible tracking solutions in the most elegant, efficient and effective ways possible.
- Conduct tagging audits to identify tracking gaps/inconsistencies and solve technical implementation/tracking issues.
- Represent our firm in calls and meetings as our subject matter expert on technical analytics tracking and data collection issues.
- Participate in the continuous development and enhancement of client tracking, data collection and reporting capabilities.
- Work with multiple data sources (web analytics, media, search, email, CRM, ecommerce, etc.) to generate, format and deliver custom dashboards and reports.
- Have working knowledge of data architecture, warehousing and ETL processes using tools such as MySQL, NoSQL, Amazon Web Services and Talend.
- Build and deploy APIs for data integration with multiple platforms.
- Other related duties as needed.
- BA/BS; computer science preferred
- Experience working with Adobe Analytics an/or Adobe Target, WebTrends, Coremetrics and Google Analytics software preferred
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL or MS SQL preferred
- Analytical & organizational skills with very strong attention to detail
- In-depth understanding of how people use and interact with the Internet
- Strong familiarity with e-commerce, online advertising, SEO, email marketing and use of social media
- Excellent writing & communication skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, consulting environment
No Phone calls, please. MaassMedia is an equal opportunity employer.